British Columbia is the Canadian Province located on the West Coast of Canada. It is home to ten mountain ranges that push west from The Rockies to the the Pacific Ocean. Thousand year old trees that deftly divide the light falling on an impossibly green forest floor. Glacier-fed streams that pour through steep valleys to join swollen rivers.
Higher up, mountain passes link whole ecosystems, and watersheds. It’s a wild place with few boundaries and massive rewards for those wild at heart.
The abundant and nurturing landscape has sustained ancient societies. And today, some of those settlements have grown into cities that cling to the edge of wilderness. Visit to find nature’s richness. To ski world-renowned resorts, surf Pacific swells, swim in shockingly clear mountain lakes, hike to a glacier and be back to your accommodations in a day.
Come to Enjoy the British Columbia Culture of Hospitality.
Off Site Links to British Columbia Resources
- Discover B.C.’s cities, regions and routes
- Things to do in British Columbia
- British Columbia climate
- Washington and B.C. webcams, boarder cams, and boarder wait times
Getting Around British Columbia
- Air travel
- Car travel and rentals
- Bus Lines, Coaches, and Shuttles in British Columbia
- Ferry travel
- Rail travel
- Find maps of B.C.
- See road events and conditions
- Calculate the distance between two B.C. locations
- Public transportation in B.C.
- Lower mainland mass transportation system
- British Columbia Ferries routes and schedules
- Inland ferry routes and schedules