Save Nearly Half Off with the Seattle CityPASS
The Seattle CityPASS is a great way to see some of Seattle Washington’s main attractions. You’ll save 45% off of 5 different attractions, skip most of the ticket lines, and get nine days to use the pass from first day you use it!
The Seattle CityPASS ticket booklets cost just $79 per adult, and $59 for kids (4-12). You save $63.99 off regular adult prices and $36.25 off kids prices!
With the city pass you’ll see:
- Space Needle – Day/Night admission: two visits to the top within 24 hours. Check out the amazing view in daylight, then enjoy the sunset and lights of the city by dark.
- Seattle Aquarium – General admission to all the aquarium’s major exhibits and frequent interpretive shows that highlight marine life from the Puget Sound region.
- Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour – A one-hour narrated harbor tour that circles the Elliot Bay and Seattle Harbor, offering wonderful views of the Seattle skyline, waterfront, and Olympic and Cascade Mountains.
- A. Museum of Pop Culture (formerly EMP Museum) OR B. Woodland Park Zoo –
- A. General admission to Museum of Pop Culture at Seattle Center located just steps from the Space Needle. Explore some of the most significant moments in rock music, science fiction, and popular culture.
- B. General admission to the 92-acre award-winning zoo. Ticket valid for general admission only and is not valid with other promotions or offers; seasonal exhibits may require an additional fee.
- A. Pacific Science Center OR B. Chihuly Garden and Glass –
- A. General exhibit admission and one regular IMAX® movie.
- B. General admission to the Garden, Galleries and Glasshouse, plus complimentary audio tour (smartphone required).
- Evening Laser Shows: Cost for CityPASS holders: Thurs $7, Fri-Sun $10.50 (no shows Mon-Wed).
- Laser Matinee: Cost for CityPASS holders: $3.
- Studio IMAX® Movie: Cost for CityPASS holders: a reduced price of only $9. Click here for current movies and schedules.
More CityPASS Cities
If you are traveling to multiple cities during your visit to the United States why not look at getting a CityPASS for their favorite attractions as well!