Plan to Visit Downtown Seattle While In Washington State
Downtown Seattle Washington is the regions largest shopping district, with boutique shops and large retailers such as Nordstrom co-existing in the midst of the City’s bustle. Enjoy the Pike Place Market and Tours, Space Needle and Seattle Center, the Monorail, Museum of Pop Culture, the Mariners’ baseball stadium, along with ballet, opera, and symphony!
One Day: The Seattle Waterfront from Dog On A Boat Studios on Vimeo.
Experience More of Seattle Downtown
Part of the experience is to get out on the waters of Puget Sound, so enjoy an Argosy Cruise or enjoy Tillicum Village on Blake Island for an authentic Native American dinner and show. Waterway Cruises will take you across Lake Washington to view homes of some of Seattle’s most prosperous residents, and along-side the houseboats where “Sleepless in Seattle” was filmed.
Check out our list of 10 Things You Must See and Do in Seattle (now with one more!)
Downtown Seattle Attractions
- The Seattle CityPASS is a great way to see some of Seattle Washington’s main attractions. You’ll save 45% off of 5 different attractions, skip most of the ticket lines, and get nine days to use the pass from first day you use it!
- Space Needle
- Museum of Pop Culture
- Pike Place Market
- Seattle Great Wheel
- Seattle Aquarium
- Seattle Underground Tour
- Seattle Central Library
- Argosy Cruises
- Tillicum Village & Tours
- Show Me Seattle Tours
- Waterway Cruises and Events
- Formerly Mystic Sea Charters now Puget Sound Express
- Holland America Line
- See Downtown Seattle Restaurants on Open Table
Belltown is Full of trendy restaurants, nightclubs and boutiques:
- Buckley’s Bar – 2331 2nd Ave (206) 588-8879
- Jazz Alley – 2033 6th Ave (206) 441-9729
- JUJU Bar – 2224 2nd Ave. (206) 949-2287
- Lava Lounge Bar – 2226 2nd Ave (206) 441-5660
- Mickey Flynn’s Bar – 2000 2nd Ave (206) 443-4490
- Pampas Room Music – 90 Wall St (206) 728-1337
- Rendezvous Cafe Music- 2320 2nd Ave (206) 441-5823
- Rob Roy Bar – 2332 2nd Ave (206) 956-8423
- Sarajevo Lounge – 2332 1st Ave (206) 448-9000
- Sixth Ave Bar and Grill – 2000 6th Ave (206) 441-8383
- Spitfire Sports Bar – 2219 4th Ave (206) 441-7966
- The 5 Point Cafe and Bar – 415 Cedar St. (206) 448-9993
- Tula’s Jazz Club – 2214 2nd Ave (206) 443-4221
- Twist Nightclub – 2313 1st Ave (206) 448-9478
- Two Bells Tavern – 2313 4th Ave (206) 441-3050
- Whisky Bar – 2122 2nd Ave (206) 443-4490
Shopping Downtown Seattle
You’ll find many boutique shops as well as major shopping stores in the downtown Seattle core. Home to the flagship Nordstrom store, Seattle makes a great destination for the most sophisticated shopper to visitors who are looking for an entertaining afternoon or evening.
Lodging Perfect for Group Tours and Independent Travelers
Downtown Seattle Hotels
See our list of Seattle Hotels and Contacts
Seatac (Seattle Airport)
- Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport
- See Seattle South-Side for information about the Seatac and Seattle Airport
- Seattle Contacts for Transportation And Tours
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport – Find traveler updates, passenger services, dining options and more at the Port of Seattle Sea-Tac Airport website.
- Airport Parking Savings – Save up to 66% off as compared to parking at the airport!
More of Downtown Seattle and Outer Areas
- 7 Fun “Outside-The-Box” Things For Couples to Do in Seattle
- Video Tour of Seattle Neighborhoods
- 10 Things You Must See and Do in Seattle
Popular Tour Itineraries From Seattle
Battle of the Washington Volcanoes Itinerary
Cascade Loop – Washington’s Ultimate Road Trip