Seattle Contacts for Hotels and Transportation
Seattle contacts for lodging and accommodations, activities, restaurants, and fun things to do in Seattle Washington.
Seattle is a fantastic city to visit and you’ll want to choose from the best places to stay, play, and eat while visiting.
This is just a small list out of many of the great hotels, restaurants, and activities that are available, but it’s a great place to begin planning your tour of Tour of Washington State.
Seattle Contacts for Hotels in Seattle
- Inn at the Market – 86 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101. 206-443-3600
- Warwick Seattle Hotel – 401 Lenora St, Seattle, WA 98121. 206-443-4300
- Hotel 1000 – 1000 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98104. 206-957-1000
- Alexis Hotel by Kimpton -1007 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98104. 206-624-4844
- Hotel Vintage by Kimpton
- Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
- Hotel Andra
- Hotel Monaco Seattle by Kimpton
- Silver Cloud Hotel Seattle
- The Maxwell Hotel
- The Paramount Hotel
- Silver Cloud Inn on like Union
- Grand Hyatt Hotel Seattle
- Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown
- Silver Cloud Hotel at the Seattle Stadium
- Mayflower Park Hotel
- Sheraton Seattle Hotel
- The Edgewater Hotel – on the pier!
- The Fairmont Olympic Hotel Seattle
- Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle
- Hotel Theodore
- Executive Pacific Plaza Hotel
- Claremont Hotel
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Pioneer Square Hotel
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Auburn Inn
- Executive Inn
Seattle Contacts for Transportation And Tours
- Victoria Clipper – Boat to Victory BC
- Port of Seattle (Sea tac Airport)
- Show Me Seattle – Tours of Seattle
- Charters Northwest – Seattle based with 21 coaches features clean, comfortable, and large-windowed vehicles.
- Tours Northwest -email@example.com – 206-768-1234 -Toll Free: 1-886-950-6650 / 1-888-293-1404
- Parking in Downtown Seattle – Cheap and easy parking in Seattle’s Pioneer Square, Central Waterfront, or Retail Core
- EverGreen Escapes – 2960 4th Ave S #115 – Seattle,WA 98134
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport – Find traveler updates, passenger services, dining options and more at the Port of Seattle Sea-Tac Airport website.
- Airport Parking Savings – Save up to 66% off as compared to parking at the airport!
- The Seattle CityPASS is a great way to see some of Seattle Washington’s main attractions. You’ll save 45% off of 5 different attractions, skip most of the ticket lines, and get nine days to use the pass from first day you use it!
- Argosy Cruises
- Tillicum Village & Tours
- Show Me Seattle Tours
- Waterway Cruises and Events
- Formerly Mystic Sea Charters now Puget Sound Express
- Holland America Line
- Seattle City Light – Skagit Tours
- Seattle Southside Visitor Services