Are you looking for a great place to stay at Mount Baker, Washington?
When your done finding a place to stay check out our list of restaurants near Mount Baker and on the way to and from Bellingham.
- Baker Accommodations Mile Marker 25.0
Baker Accommodations offers cabins and condos in the resort developments of Snowater, Snowline, and Mt. Baker Rim. Thes are conveniently located just east of the town of Glacier.
7425 Mt. Baker highway Maple Falls
- Mt. Baker Lodging Mile Marker 25.0
Mt. Baker Lodging offers cabins, condos, chalets and executive rental home accommodations. A number of selected units are pet friendly. Walk-in reservations and one-night stays are also available.
7463 Mt. Baker Highway Maple Falls
- Glacier Guest Suites Mile Marker 27.5
- The Logs at Canyon Creek Mile Marker 31.0
- Winter Creek B&B Mile Marker 31.3
- DisLodge at Mt. Baker Mile Marker 32.7
- Luxury Getaways Mile Marker 33.0
From mountain chalets to waterfront lodges, Luxury Getaways offers overnight accommodations in newly built vacation homes located in the heart of the Mt. Baker Recreational Area. These accommodations are perfect for hitting the slopes and having a home-away-from home to come back to relax in.
- Mt. Baker View Guest House Mile Marker 33.3
- Snowwater Resort and Condominiums
10500 Mt. Baker highway, Glacier
Snowater is a 20-acre condominium community bordered by the Nooksack River. Featuring indoor heated pools, hot tubs, racquetball courts, ping-pong, pool tables, Wi-Fi, barbecue areas, tennis courts, sports courts, a log cabin, and walking trails.
- Blue T Lodge Mile Marker 35.0
1049 Mt. Baker Highway Glacier
Conveniently located behind the Chair 9 Woodstone Pizza and Bar, this six-room inn is ideal for families or groups. Clean rooms have queen-sized beds, a full bathroom, and views of Church Mountain as well as access to a meeting room.